Most ovarian cysts are generally benign in nature and they usually disappear within a short time. However, large cysts can cause serious pain and stomach cramps. Ruptured ovarian cysts, or cysts like the Dermoid cyst that have a tendency to twist, can lead to severe stomach cramps. Ovarian cysts can also led to ovarian cancer, mainly in women in an advanced age. Early diagnosis of the cysts thus becomes very important.
Following are some of the common symptoms of ovarian cysts. If you feel you are suffering from them, take immediate medical help.
· Severe or sudden stomach cramps .
· Sudden fever accompanied with vomiting tendencies and stomach ache.
· A dull kind of pain or sharp sudden pain and discomfort in the lower abdominal area on one or both the sides. Pain in the pelvic area, vagina, thigh and in the back. The pain might be continuous or intermittent.
· Feeling of tightness, pressure, stomach swelling and stomach bloating.
· Tenderness in the breast.
· Pain just after the beginning of the monthly cycle of periods, or during or after it has ended.
· Irregular periods or bleeding during urination.
· Change in the frequency of urination.
· Sudden weight gain.
· A feeling of nausea or vomiting.
· Experiencing tiredness or fatigue.
· Increase in facial hair or body hair.
· Pain in the ribs.
The best way to cure ovarian cysts is with the help of the holistic method. It does not cause any side effects, and unlike the conventional modes of treatment, the holistic method eradicates the actual cause of the cysts permanently, thus making sure that you get rid of the cysts forever.