Though a huge number of women who are in the child-bearing age have ovarian cyst, they usually do not cause a problem. But sometimes, these cysts may burst and when this happens, it is bad news indeed. It becomes a complicated ovarian cyst that can lead to other problems.
Identifying the symptoms of cysts can also be a problem often. That is because, in many cases, there are no symptoms at all. And so suddenly, if the cyst bursts because the person had it all the while and showed no symptoms or did not understand them, then it can be real bad.
It is thus necessary to look out for the symptoms of ruptured or rupturing ovarian cysts and try to identify them, more so, since so many ladies suffer from ovarian cysts.
The ovarian cyst syndrome should never be ignored since identifying these may lead to a proper diagnosis of many female disorders.
Here are a few of them with brief description provided for the benefit of the reader.
· Extremely irregular menstrual cycle can mean ovarian cyst, and it may rupture too. Also, periods can be very scanty or exceptionally heavy.
· Non-menstrual abrupt bleeding.
· Urination problems or undue pressure on the urinary bladder.
· Sudden intense pain in the pelvic region.
· Physical change that includes tenderness in the breast or sudden unexpected weight gain .
Nausea and vomiting, and other symptoms that mimic pregnancy. Also, fainting spells, lightheadedness and giddiness.
It is best not to take a chance. Go for cyst treatment as early as possible and opt for holistic remedies. Conventional treatments and even natural PCOS treatments will not work because they just treat the symptoms, while the real causes remain. And so, the cyst comes back often.